Are you a Dental Phobic?
Take the test to find out.
Find A Dentist Near You Start Here

Expert answers

We know how daunting dental treatment can be. Our Dental Phobia certified experts are here to help ease your mind before treatment by answering your questions.

I Am Unable to Pay for Treatment, What Should I Do?

Hello. I’m just wondering what you could suggest as I’m unable to pay for treatment and would have to see an NHS dentist in Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire. Thank you in advance.

Hi, thank you for your question. I’m not sure if you mean that you are on benefits so can receive free care.
If you Google NHS Dentist in Stoke on Trent, you should come up with some choices.
I suggest if you are very anxious that you phone around and ask if anyone does IV sedation, or is good with nervous patients.
Another alternative would be to look up to see if there is anyone near you that has been tried out by others like yourself. Hope this helps, Jenny.

Answer provided by: Dr Jennifer Pinder Retired
Copyright 2024 Dental Phobia | GDC | Last updated: April 2024 Website design by The Fresh