Where Can I Find a Dentist Who Will Put Me to Sleep for Treatment?
16th May 2016

I am trying to find a dentist who can give me an injection in my arm to put me asleep for all dental work. Can you help? Thanks for your time. I'm in Kent but will travel. 

A. If you google 'sedation dentist' followed by Kent, that should bring up some dentists who carry out work under intravenous sedation in the area. Or special needs dentists or special care dentist. Hope this helps, Jenny.

Dental Phobia

Dr Jennifer Pinder

Bupa Dental Centre 77 Cornhill, London, EC3V 3QQ

View Profile